FranTiger Business Consulting Private Limited started in 2017 at Silicon Valley of India, Bengaluru. It is
Asia’s first integrated services provider and aggregator for Franchise Consulting, Business Brokerage &
Turnkey projects. The founder & CEO Ankush Mehrotra is recognized as Most read author in Franchising by Quora for 2 consecutive years. With a vision to ‘Empower through Entrepreneurship’ we are striving to build a community of people who are ready to take up the challenge of job creation now and forever. We are 7000 strong and counting pool of investors and potential entrepreneurs across the globe. Our focus to provide automation in the franchising and brokerage industry keeps us spearheading in the entrepreneurship community.
FranTiger Business Consulting seeks to employ a Business Development intern. The Business Development
Intern will support and be part of a growing team of highly motivated people. As Business Development Intern you are responsible for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities. At FranTiger you will get an opportunity of working in a high-speed, innovative, exciting and successful startup with amazing colleagues. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work on national projects with remote teams from other FranTiger offices around the country.
Primary Job Functions:
- Develop new business, through actively identifying prospective businesses and understanding their business model and needs for specific monetization services.
- Develop working relationships that turn into revenue, both for the client and FranTiger.
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process: from lead generation to signing agreements, negotiations, closing deals and assisting the account management team.
- Present FranTiger to potential clients through direct communication, face-to-face meetings, networking events, calling and emails.
- Representing FranTiger at industry events and tradeshows with the intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation with the assistance of Senior Business Development Associates.
- Effectively interact with other departments including, but not limited to; technical integration and account management teams when necessary.
- Keeping updated on market trends and issues affecting the franchise and Start-up industry as well as collecting competitor intelligence.
- Partake in adhoc marketing activities in order to increase FranTiger’s visibility in current and expanding markets.
- Take initiative and strive to make a noticeable contribution to the company.
- You are confident, fun, friendly and most importantly business savvy understanding different business models and business needs.
- Though FranTiger is an equal opportunity company, preferred candidate for this role should be Graduated with a degree in Marketing, Business or similar.
- Ability to have serious conversations around technical subjects.
- Detail oriented, positive attitude and the ability to prioritize tasks to fit deadlines.
- Have excellent intercultural competences and experience working in diverse teams.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and extremely diverse teams to drive results.
- Written and verbal communication skills in Hindi & English is highly valued.
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do and accomplishing their tasks.
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Must have interest in the franchising, brands and Business industry and love the adrenaline of the startup community & its culture.
- Those looking to work hard and see the opportunity to be beyond that of a 9 to 5 job.
- Those who are willing to meet challenges and go above and beyond their job description to help grow FranTiger.
- Candidates should be available full-time and able to start as soon as possible.
- Marketing or Business Graduate or Similar
- No college degree but excellent selling skills are highly preferred
- Age no bar, must be 18+
- Competitive paid internship. We cover public transportation to and from the office.
- Duration of the internship is 6 months, with an opportunity to employ full time.
- Reports to project manager of associated tasks
- Regularly reports progress to engineering team
Send your resume to email@example.com